CBECL: A Turnkey Solution for Cold Storage
CBECL is a leading provider of turnkey solutions for cold storage in Bangladesh and all other countries in the world. The company offers a wide range of services, including:
- Project planning and design
- Machinery and equipment supply
- Steel building construction
- Installation and commissioning
- Training and support
CBECL has a team of experienced and qualified engineers and technicians who are experts in the design, construction, and operation of cold storage facilities. The company also has a strong relationship with leading manufacturers of cold storage machinery and equipment in China, Germany, Denmark, Italy, South Korea, and Switzerland. This allows CBECL to offer its customers the latest and most advanced technology at competitive prices.
CBECL is committed to providing its customers with the best possible service. The company offers a 3-year warranty on all machinery and equipment, and a 24/7 customer support hotline to ensure that its customers can get the help they need when they need it.
If you are considering investing in a cold storage facility, CBECL is the perfect partner for you. The company has the experience, expertise, and resources to help you succeed. Contact CBECL today to learn more about its services and how it can help you build your dream cold storage facility.
Main Components of a Cold Storage Facility
The main components of a cold storage facility include:
- Compressor: The compressor is the heart of the cold storage system. It is responsible for compressing the refrigerant gas, which then circulates through the system and absorbs heat from the cold storage space.
- Cooling fan: The cooling fan is responsible for circulating the air in the cold storage space. This helps to ensure that the temperature is evenly distributed throughout the space.
- Condenser: The condenser is responsible for releasing the heat that has been absorbed by the refrigerant gas. This heat is released into the surrounding air.
- Expansion valve: The expansion valve is responsible for reducing the pressure of the refrigerant gas. This allows the refrigerant gas to absorb heat from the cold storage space.
- Solenoid valve: The solenoid valve is responsible for controlling the flow of refrigerant gas through the system.
- Electrical components: The electrical components are responsible for providing power to the compressor, cooling fan, condenser, expansion valve, and solenoid valve.
- Drier and filter: The drier and filter are responsible for removing moisture and contaminants from the refrigerant gas. This helps to ensure that the refrigerant gas is working at its best.
- High and low pressure meter: The high and low pressure meter are responsible for measuring the pressure of the refrigerant gas. This helps to ensure that the refrigerant gas is operating within its safe operating range.
Benefits of Using a Cold Storage Facility
There are many benefits to using a cold storage facility. These benefits include:
- Food safety: Cold storage can help to extend the shelf life of food products. This can help to reduce food waste and save businesses money.
- Product quality: Cold storage can help to maintain the quality of food products. This can help to improve the taste, texture, and appearance of food products.
- Product consistency: Cold storage can help to ensure that food products are consistently of high quality. This can help to build customer loyalty and repeat business.
- Logistics: Cold storage can help to improve logistics by providing a centralized location for storing food products. This can help to reduce transportation costs and improve the efficiency of the supply chain.
- Compliance: Cold storage can help businesses to comply with food safety regulations. This can help to protect businesses from legal liability and fines.
If you are looking for a way to improve the quality, safety, and efficiency of your food storage operations, CBECL can help. The company offers a wide range of services, including turnkey solutions for cold storage facilities. Contact CBECL today to learn more about how the company can help you achieve your business goals.
|6||Electrical components||LG (LS)||South Korea|
|7||Drier and filter||Fasco||America|
|8||High and low pressure meter||Switzerland||Switzerland|
|9||High and lower pressure protection||Danfoss||Denmark|